Tuesday, October 19, 2010

 

Loved and United

Philip. 4:1-4 (KJV)
Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. [2] I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. [3] And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life. [4] Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

This is one of my favorite books in the Bible.
Paul wanted them to realize:
1. They are loved.
2. they needed to stand up for God.
3. they needed to help each other.
4. they needed to rejoice. Try it you may like it.

What a precious book.
What great advice-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online