Tuesday, September 28, 2010

 

BAD PEOPLE DOING BAD THINGS

Zeph. 3:4-7 (ESV)
Her prophets are fickle, treacherous men;
her priests profane what is holy;
they do violence to the law.
[5] The Lord within her is righteous;
he does no injustice;
every morning he shows forth his justice;
each dawn he does not fail;
but the unjust knows no shame.
[6] "I have cut off nations;
their battlements are in ruins;
I have laid waste their streets
so that no one walks in them;
their cities have been made desolate,
without a man, without an inhabitant.
[7] I said, 'Surely you will fear me;
you will accept correction.
Then your dwelling would not be cut off
according to all that I have appointed against you.'
But all the more they were eager
to make all their deeds corrupt.
THIS IS A SCARY PASSAGE.
IT ISW SCARY BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE THE MORNING PAPER ABOUT US NOW.
WE CAN DO BETTER.
GOD HELP US.
PLEASE REREAD THIS PASSAGE, AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION.
WILL WE LISTEN TO GOD? PASTOR JOE

TODAY I HAVE THE FUNERAL OF A FRIEND JOHN NEELY.
GOD BLESS THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online