Friday, July 24, 2009

 

My Way

HERE IS WHAT MY NEW BOOK LOOKS LIKE-MAY GOD USE IT FOR HIS GLORY...

STUDY FOR TODAY..................
1 Kings 1:5. Then Adonijah the son of Haggith exalted himself, saying, I will be king: and he prepared him chariots and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him.
David the king was now old and about to die. Adonijah gets it in his head that he wanted to be king, and so he tried to be.
But there is a problem. He had no right to be king. It was not God's will for him to be king. But he wanted to be king. NOT...
We don't always get our way. Do we desire for God's will to be done? Is it what I want or what God wants?

Pray for Janice Stancil's family today as her funeral will be at 11. Pray for me as I share in the service-PASTOR JOE



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online