Monday, May 18, 2009

 

What a Weekend

What a weekend. Saturday I was with some great people-Danny and Cheryl, and Paula. Then we flew in 2 planes from Washington DC to finally Ashville NC. Lunch stop-of course-nice ride home-stopped by my precious aunt Lib's-who had made me a apricot cobbler pie-glory!!! Then home to my wonderful wife Louise. My brother Paul came to visit. I went to be with a family in sorrow-a sister had passed. Called to check on a new born and its Mother-doing well. To bed early and that was just Saturday.
Sunday- Deacons meeting-morning worship-spoke on Nicodemas-out to lunch with family and friends-did a funeral of a friend's sister-short nap-6- preached on Lessons from Nehemiah-brief deacons meeting-supper out with 12 church friends-fell into bed-what a weekend-God bless you-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online