Thursday, February 26, 2009

 

God Has Feelings

Last night I spoke on Ezekiel 20-22, 3 full chapters-great stuff. One thing we learned was that God has feelings. They had hurt His feelings, and He wouldn't listen to His prayers. Why was he so mad-mostly for 3 reasons found in Ezekiel 20:11-12.
11. "And I gave them My statutes and showed them My judgments, `which, if a man does, he shall live by them.'
12. "Moreover I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between them and Me, that they might know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them.
They ignored what God wanted them to do, they didn't care what God desired, and last they used the Sabbath for themselves not for God.
Is that true of us-so what? Israel suffered loss, will we escape the judgment of God?
Think about these things-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online