Monday, January 12, 2009

 

Doing the best we can

Sometimes the best we can do is all we can do. Yesterday was a day to remember for sure. I clearly was only able to do the best I could with what I had. Broncitius slowed me down, but I did the best I could, and God blessed it.
It was different not shaking hands, and not being at the back door to greet those as they left. People were understanding, and nice, but I did miss the close fellowship.
I shared two messages that God put on my heart, we had two great solos yesterday, and the choir did a great job-glory be to God. That is the bottom line.
Today, I am to try to take Mother to the doctor, and later I go to the doctor again.
You have a good one-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online