Thursday, January 15, 2009

 

Deeper in the Word

Ezekiel 11:5-6
5. And the Spirit of the Lord fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the Lord; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.
Here we learn that God reads minds-oh, no. He reads your mind, and He reads my mind. What do we think-He knows. Is He pleased? Does it matter?
6. Ye have multiplied your slain in this city, and ye have filled the streets thereof with the slain.
The people of God had godless minds and so bad things was to happen as a result- many of them would die in their streets.
You may say I don't like that kind of teaching, that is Old Testament. God doesn't change, and He doesn't like impure thoughts. Listen up. Be smart for a change.
Pastor Joe

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online