Monday, November 24, 2008

 

Nice Weekend

I did have a nice cool weekend. Hope you did. Spent much of it in the compfy house. The cold I have is so much better, still don't want to share it. Eat in Saturday. There is an untold story to add. Friday I spent some time in the dentist office- I had broke a tooth Thursday evening and it cut my tongue- boo. But the dentist rebuilt the tooth some and told me after the new year another crown will be needed-boo.
I missed so many buddies yesterday- so many were out with colds. I hate that. Tuesday night at 7 we have our church thanksgiving supper- there will be no sermons on gluttney for some time.
Tonya did a great job on her new song- I sang it the rest of the day.
Last night's sermon on warnings was tough.
Have a great one, and pray for rain-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online