Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 

I am back

I did enjoy the vacation in Savannah, and I went with some of my favorite people in the world-My wife, her sister Dot and her husband Harold. We were there 5 days and 4 nights. We enjoyed great sights and great food. I will share some pictures on Thursday's blog.
We worshipped Sunday at Victory Baptist Church in Savannah. What a blessing that was.

James 1: 22-24. 24. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
God calls us to be doers, and not just readers. We are to be doers of the Word of God. Do we live as the Bible teaches?
Do we look into the mirror, and quickly forget what we really look like. Do we quickly forget what the Bible says?
ThinK on these things and have a great one- PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online