Thursday, September 18, 2008

 

Let me make a strong point

3 of my most faithful blog readers are Bill, Diane, and Linda. Let me tell you about them.
Bill is a nice humble guy, who I am thrilled to be his friend. He also has a great and talented wife who Louise and I adore.
Diane is not only beautiful and intelligent, but she is so humble, and I am blessed to be her friend and pastor.
Linda is note as a beautiful and intelligent woman with a great smile and personality. How bless I am to know her.
Now, what is my strong point- people talk about us even behind our backs, and we can influence what they say, but we can't control what they say.
I am blessed with some good friends and I am proud of them.
Wonder what people say about us? PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online