Tuesday, June 10, 2008

 

VIOLATED

Yesterday as I headed to work at the church office, I opened the door and stepped toward my office door and it was open-oh, no, not again. Yes, it was again. Someone had broken into the church through a window and spent the night in my office, eat my health food bars, and had fun in the kitchen. They had loooked all over the church for food and money. Called the sheriff and 2 very nice agents were quickly on the scene, and they were so nice and gathered evidence. About 4 hours later they left, and so did I, as I had chores to be done, and bills to be paid.
WHO WOULD BREAK INTO A CHURCH??? EVIL IS REAL. JOIN ME IN PRAYING FOR THE CROOK- PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online