Monday, April 07, 2008

 

SOME THINGS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND

MISSED BLESSINGS- I CAN'T UNDERSTAND. GOD CLEARLY TELLS US IF WE DON'T FORSAKE ALL WE ARE NOT WORTHY OF HIM, YET PEOPLE CHOSE OTHER THINGS OVER HIS BLESSINGS AT CHURCH.
Last night was so special, Jonathan and Taylor were such a great blessing, yet only a few came-explain that to me.
Do I sound discouraged-yes. To not do the will of God is hard for me to understand.
I thank God for youth that love Jesus, and we should never discourage them.
Well maybe next time more will choose better. Never forget Hebrews 10: 25. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online