Monday, March 31, 2008

 

Reporting in

Sometimes it seems I am short and sweet with my blogging- so I shall try to be more personal.
Yesterday was a great day:
We had a dozen in our Sunday school class that I teach- it was interesting and enjoyable. I have such a good bunch.
The morning service we had 101- the choir did so well- as usual. The message on Heaven I hope to have online later today-
the Lord's Supper which we have 4 times per year- was special- it was worshipful. Karen did a great job on the song s while the bread and juice were being served-Wow!!!
Last night the Heaven's Echoes were such a blessing-loved them.
A few went our for supper togther and that is always fun- in a little while I shall head to the office- to study King Saul for Wed. night Bible study-love that too.
Have a great one-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online