Thursday, August 09, 2007

 

WHO AM I?

Paul knew who he was. When we study Galatians 1, we quickly realize Paul knew who he was. let's look at that. Gal. 1: 11. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
PAUL KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.
PAUL KNEW HE WAS PART OF God's FAMILY.
PAUL PREACHED THE GOSPEL-GOOD NEWS.
hE WAS NOT A MAN PLEASER.
12. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
JESUS WAS PAUL'S TEACHER.
13. For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
PAUL TOOK HIS RELIGION VERY SERIOUSLY.
14. And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
PAUL WAS A MAN OF GREAT ZEAL-BUT FOR THE WRONG PURPOSES.
TOMORROW MORE ABOUT PAUL-A MAN WHO KNEW WHO HE WAS. WHO ARE YOU? THINK ABOUT IT-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online