Friday, August 10, 2007

 

STILL PRAYING FOR THE MINERS

I am still praying for the miners-hope you are.
Who was Paul? Galatians 1:15. But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
HE WAS CALLED OF GOD TO DO WHAT HE DID. WHAT IS YOUR CALL?
16. To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
WE ARE TO SHOW OTHERS JESUS BY THE WAY WE LIVE.
ALL OF US PREACH WITH OUR LIVES-WHAT ARE WE PREACHING NOW?
17. Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
PAUL CARED WHAT JESUS THOUGHT MORE THAN WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT.
18. Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
PAUL WAS FRIENDLY.
19. But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother. PAUL'S FRIENDS WERE GOOD PEOPLE.
THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT THESE TEACHINGS- AND STAY COOL-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online