Friday, June 22, 2007

 

Almost 3,000 hits.

I know you know someome who might be blessed by reading my blog-tell them- we are nearing 3,000 hits-wow!!!
I thank you for your prayers for me and my parents yesterday-they did well. Mother will see Dr. Rogers for further treatments and help-her sundowners is getting worse. Dad forgets quickly what was just said. Dementia is tough. Even on the family it is tough. Caregivers are special people who need our prayers. AMEN.
Sunday- I share 2 messages- Mark 3- Becoming more like Jesus. Sunday night- a study in Romans 14 on How we should be living.... great stuff... come and be blessed. This week I put 2 new messages on the web-check them out.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online