Monday, June 26, 2006

 
Psalm 119:7. I will praise You with uprightness of heart, When I learn Your righteous judgments.
Can we praise the Lord-out loud? We can if are living right because our heart will be right with God. Are we right with God? Why not? Wake up....
Are we learning the Bible- we should be, but are we? Do we often spend quality time in it? Try it.
Last night the church surprised me with a birthday party that was announced Sunday morning- what fun. After service we had c. 94 enjoy finger food- wow!!! It was a blast. Thanks church friends.
Wednesday I will be the big 62. It should be a blast-yeah right. God bless me and use me at 62. PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online