Friday, June 02, 2006

 

I am Grateful

I am so grateful to all of our hard workers- so many worked hard preparing things, and then in the VBS. God bless them and use their efforts.
The kids that came were well behaved for the most part, and that is good. God bless them-now and forever more.
I so much appreciate the attitudes of so many- be a blessing, and honor the Lord come what may.
May the Lord honor our Bible school.
Also we had 3 fine young men visit with us for 3 days. I am so glad there are some wonderful youth with great potential for the Lord. What a blessing they are and will be. It was a joy to be with them.
Count your blessings today, and share some good news. Pastor Joe

Comments:
I just read your comment to James & Daniel (we've been eating fried fish from the Savannah River!) Thanks for welcoming the boys into your home...mothers didn't worry since they were with you. You are a blessing to us! Wendy Grigsby (James' mom)

P.S.--Thanks again for your hospitality in December. The Christmas musical was special! Say hi to Mrs. Pace for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online