Friday, May 26, 2006

 

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

JOB 29: 6. When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; JOB SO LIVED THAT GOD COULD BLESS HIM.
7. When I went out to the gate through the city, when I prepared my seat in the street! JOB USED HIS GIFTS TO HELP OTHERS....LISTEN...
8. The young men saw me, and hid themselves: and the aged arose, and stood up.
JOB WAS RESPECTED FOR BEING A GREAT PERSON, AND HE WAS-ARE WE? WHY NOT?
9. The princes refrained talking, and laid their hand on their mouth. PEOPLE LISTENED TO JOB FOR HE HAD SOMETHING WORTH HEARING AND THEY KNEW IT.

THINK ON THESE THINGS-MORE TOMORROW- HAVE A GREAT ONE-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online