Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

WHAT SHOULD A CHRISTIAN DO?

Job 29

1. Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,
Job told stories that had meaning- what kind of stories to we tell?

2. Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me;
Job remembered the past, but lived in the present.
Job realized God took care of him and always had.

3. When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
God led Job, and He desires to lead us-always.

4. As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;
Job was close to the Lord- we can be,too.

5. When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me;
Job had close fellowship with God and his family. Families are important...


PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online