Monday, May 29, 2006

 

LIVING FOR THE LORD

JOB 29: 16. I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.
Job helped the poor and was looking for ways to be a blessing to all-do we?
17. And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.
Job worked hard to make sure justice was done- he got involved.
18. Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand.
Job wanted his life to matter, even after he died.
19. My root was spread out by the waters, and the dew lay all night upon my branch.
Job was greatly blessed by God-so are we.
20. My glory was Fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.
Job had a deep peace even now in his soul one that only God could give-Wow!!!
Job was ready to be of use for God- are we?
Think seriously about these things-PASTOR JOE Apply them this week...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online