Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

Good Morning

I am glad to report my wife is feeling some better. At least she is headed to work this AM. Soon I will be in the office for one of my favorite things- studying the Bible. Right now I am studying what we learn about God in Nahum- will preach on that Sunday night.
Yesterday was another busy day, but exciting. We visited in a home of one recovering from an operation- very nice people. Caught another home of some of dear church members- Louise and love our folks- we are so blessed.
Do you love your church family? Should you? You will be spending time in heaven with them forever- might as well enjoy them now- it is warm up time.
Enjoy today, and God bless you- PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online