Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

A BUSY CHRISTIAN

BUSY DOING WHAT? JOB 29: 11. When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
WHAT JOB SAID PROVED TO BE A BLESSING. WHAT ABOUT WHAT WE SAY?
WHAT PEOPLE SAW JOB DO PROVED JOB WAS A REAL MAN OF GOD. WHAT DOES WHAT WE DO TELL ABOUT US?
12. Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.
JOB HELPED POOR PEOPLE-DO WE? REALLY?
JOB HELPED WIDOWS-DO WE?
JOB HELPED THE HELPLESS- WHY DON'T WE? WHAT EXCUSES HAVE WE MADE UP?
13. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
JOB HELPED THE DYING, AND HE WAS A BLESSING TO THE WIDOWS.
14. I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.
JOB LIVED RIGHT IN GOD'S SIGHT.
JOB HAD GODLY GOOD SENSE.
15. I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the Lame.
JOB HELPED THE BLIND AND LAME.

LET'S GO TODAY AND EVERY DAY OUT TO BE A BLESSING TO ALL OTHERS-PASTOR JOE

Comments:
I appreciate your concern for the people in need. I too am a pastor. I live in India and serve my people. We have a fellowship of pastors who are living in abject poverty. I pray for them. I conduct seminar once a month and bless the poor and hngry pastors with a full meal and a little gift for the family. Is there a way you could participate in our ministry and be a blessing ? God bless you Joe.

Samuel
equippastors@hotmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online