Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

The Mystery revealed

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4. Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5. Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6. That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
God loves everyone- even you and me.... God desires to have us all become part of His eternal family.. yes-you and me,too.
You may say-you don't know how bad I have been- well you don't know how great God's love and forgiveness is.
Share with somebody today- God loves us, AND WANTS US TO BE PART OF HIS FAMILY- WOW!!!!
PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online